Open Position: Laborer
Are you interested in playing a key role in residential remodeling? Do you want to further your career with a hands on jobsite role? If so, then BOWA is the place for you. Take this opportunity to join our nationally recognized remodeling company known for an innovative management style. Over the past 28 years we have a proven track record of offering exciting and rewarding opportunities to our employees.
BOWA is seeking highly motivated individuals with a passion for continually learning new skills to join our team and continue building a rewarding career as a part of our Production Team.
A Laborer for BOWA plays an important role of each project. A Laborer is required to provide all necessary assistance to the Production Manager, Project Manager and Carpenters.
If you or someone you know is committed to providing assistance to a jobsite team, has a “can do” attitude, would enjoy working for an industry-leader and is interested in building a rewarding career, let us know.
- Complete all work as directed by the Project Manager or Production Manager.
- Assist carpenters in completing their work, including but not limited to: getting material needed, jobsite organization and cleanup, and helping with basic carpentry work.
- Having a few basic hand tools may be necessary to complete your assigned work (see PM or PDM before purchasing or supplying any hand tools)
- Be polite and courteous to the client, subcontractors and co-workers; and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Follow jobsite safety procedures and point out unsafe conditions.
- Be able to communicate with others clearly.
- Must have reliable transportation, tardiness is not acceptable.
- No experience necessary but a “can do” attitude is required.
Official work day: Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., or as directed by the Project Manger. Overtime is occasionally necessary.
Training, Health/Dental/Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, Bonuses, Profit Sharing and 401(k) Company Match, and equity opportunities over the long term. If you think you have what we are looking for, please contact us.
If you are interested in this position, contact us by any of the following means:
- Email your resume
- Fax your resume to 703-734-0188
- Call us at 703-734-9050
- Mail your resume to:
Careers @ BOWA
7900 Westpark Drive, Suite A180
McLean, VA 22102
BOWA is an equal opportunity employer.