Open Position: Senior Carpenter
Do you enjoy playing a key role in residential remodeling? Do you want to further your career with a hands on jobsite carpentry role? If so then BOWA is the place for you. Take this opportunity to join our nationally recognized remodeling company known for an innovative management style. Over the past 30 years we have a proven track record of offering exciting and rewarding opportunities to our employees.
BOWA is seeking a highly motivated individuals with a passion for cabinetry and trim installation to join our team and continue building a rewarding career as a part of our Production Team.
A Senior Carpenter for BOWA plays an important role in the completion of each project. The Senior Carpenter is required to provide all necessary assistance to the Project Manager during all phases of construction and manage assistant carpenters and laborers.
If you or someone you know is committed to providing superior customer service, has experience with residential construction, would enjoy working for an industry-leader and is interested in building a rewarding career, let us know.
- Complete all work, carpentry and otherwise – directed by the Project Manager
- Complete work with the highest quality craftsmanship
- Furnish all hand tools and small power tools as necessary to complete job
- Be polite and courteous to the client, subcontractor and co-workers
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times
- Follow jobsite safety procedures and point out unsafe conditions
- Be able to communicate with others clearly
- Must have reliable transportation – tardiness is not acceptable
Official work day: Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm, or as directed by the Project Manager. Overtime is occasionally necessary.
Training, Health/Dental/Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, Bonuses, Profit Sharing and 401(k) Company Match, and equity opportunities over the long term. If you think you have what we are looking for, please contact us.
If you are interested in this position, contact us by any of the following means:
- Email your resume
- Fax your resume to 703-734-0188
- Call us at 703-734-9050
- Mail your resume to:
Careers @ BOWA
7900 Westpark Drive, Suite A180
McLean, VA 22102
BOWA is an equal opportunity employer.