Purchase Consultation and Whole House Renovation in Great Falls, Virginia
Prior to purchase, the homeowners contacted BOWA to determine the feasibility of their vision for the stately house in Great Falls, Virginia. BOWA was able to provide a variety of design solutions in the pre-purchase consultation and began the work right after settlement.
The BOWA Solution:
A large-scale renovation took place, including an extensive kitchen and family room remodel and the addition of a breakfast room and a screened porch that looks onto a stunning outdoor renovation. Each floor of the home, as well as the front façade, rear patio and pool underwent extensive modifications to update and improve the flow and function of the spaces. The result is a gracious, modern and comfortable home that perfectly suits the young family.
- Pool modified and custom spa and water feature added
- New master suite sitting room
- Children’s study added on upper level
- Luxurious master bath features custom maple cabinetry, polished marble tiles and floor warming system
- Lower level recreation room features refinished fireplace and custom bar
- Home gym created in unfinished lower level space