Traditional Chevy Chase, Maryland Condominium Renovation
In addition to renovating the kitchen of a dated Chevy Chase, MD condominium, the homeowner also wished to add luxury finishes and increase storage space. The main challenges included managing the building’s restricted work hours as well as maintaining positive relationships with both the building management and residents.
The BOWA Solution:
Every room and exterior space was touched during this renovation, from the cosmetic changes in the bedrooms to a remodeled kitchen for the homeowner who is an avid cook. The redesigned library doubles as a music room and has become a favorite space. Beautiful custom details are featured throughout, from the elegant foyer to the custom moldings, flooring and built-ins.
- Dramatic “cook’s kitchen” features custom cabinetry with contrasting absolute black granite countertops
- Custom cherry built-in wine rack and media cabinet in the breakfast room
- Music room featuring custom walnut built-ins on two walls
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle and granite surround
- Ipe deck installed on condominium balcony enhances the beautiful tree top views