CAREER WITH BOWA
BOWA offers a unique, fast-paced and fun work environment that encourages teamwork, communication and career growth. We are a thriving company and our employees are passionate about what they do. Recognizing that our employees are critical to our clients’ satisfaction and the future of the company, BOWA is committed to sharing its success with every member of the team. As such, BOWA offers excellent benefits, including profit sharing and a company ownership program open to all employees. Because of this long-standing commitment, BOWA has been recognized locally and nationally as an industry leader and a great place to work.
Benefits at BOWA
- Medical Insurance – We pay 75 to 90 percent of your premium for individual coverage and 50 percent for greater levels of coverage. Our HMO, Open Access or Advantage plans include prescription and vision care.
- Dental Insurance – We pay 75 percent of your premium for covering you and 50 percent for greater levels of coverage.
- Supplemental Vision Insurance – A low cost plan for employees to support their vision health.
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment – $50,000 coverage company paid!
- Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Plan – You can contribute to your account immediately, and BOWA will begin making a 50 percent matching contribution after you’ve been with us for a year.
- Flex Spending Account/Health Savings Account/Dependent Care Account – Enjoy tax savings for certain health, wellness and dependent care expenses.
Time for You
- Holidays – Seven federal holidays and company-wide leave days.
- Time Off – Paid time off for all positions.
- Award Winning Culture – Join a team that has been recognized for its culture and dedication toward its employees.
- Company Ownership – Company stock purchase program available for all employees.
- Community Stewardship – Company and employees who have a passion for giving back to the communities in which they belong.
- Referral Program – $$$$ when your referrals are hired as new BOWA Team Members.
- Fun Times – Holiday parties, summer picnic, happy hours and more.
- Charitable Causes – Receive one paid day off each year to volunteer at a charity of your choice & company matching on charitable gifts.