CAREER WITH BOWA
BOWA offers a unique, fast-paced and fun work environment that encourages teamwork, communication and career growth. We are a thriving company and our employees are passionate about what they do. Recognizing that our employees are critical to our clients’ satisfaction and the future of the company, BOWA is committed to sharing its success with every member of the team. As such, BOWA offers excellent benefits, including profit sharing and a company ownership program open to all employees. Because of this long-standing commitment, BOWA has been recognized locally and nationally as an industry leader and a great place to work.
Benefits at BOWA
- Medical Insurance – We pay 95 percent of your premium for individual coverage and 65 percent for greater levels of coverage. Our HMO, Open Access or PPO plans include prescription and vision care.
- Dental Insurance – We pay 75 percent of your premium for covering you and 50 percent for greater levels of coverage.
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment – $50,000 coverage at a very low cost!
- Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Plan – You can contribute to your account immediately, and BOWA will begin making a 50 percent matching contribution after you’ve been with us for a year.
- Flex Spending Account/Health Savings Account/Dependent Care Account – Enjoy tax savings for certain health and dependent care expenses.
Time for You
- Holidays – Seven federal holidays and company-wide leave days.
- Time Off – Paid time off for all positions.
- Profit Sharing – Everyone shares in the profits of the company.
- Company Ownership – Company stock purchase program available for all employees.
- Referral Program – $$$$ when your referrals are hired as new BOWA Team Members.
- Fun Times – Holiday parties, summer picnic, happy hours and more.
- Charitable Causes – Receive one paid day off each year to volunteer at a charity of your choice & company matching on charitable gifts.