Open Position: Carpenter
Do you enjoy playing a key role in residential remodeling? Do you want to further your career with a hands-on jobsite carpentry role? If so, then BOWA is the place for you. Take this opportunity to join our nationally recognized remodeling company known for an innovative management style. Over the past 30 years we have a proven track record of offering exciting and rewarding opportunities to our employees.
BOWA is seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for continually learning new skills to join our team and continue building a rewarding career as a part of our Production Team.
A Carpenter for BOWA plays an important role of each project. A Carpenter is required to provide all necessary assistance to the Project Manager during all phases of construction.
If you or someone you know is committed to providing superior craftsmanship, has experience with residential construction, would enjoy working for an industry-leader and is interested in building a rewarding career, let us know.
- Complete all work, carpentry and otherwise, with an eye for detail as directed by the Project Manager.
- Complete work with the highest quality craftsmanship.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Furnish all hand tools and small power tools as necessary to complete job.
- Be polite and courteous to the client, subcontractors and co-workers; and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Follow jobsite safety procedures. Identify and point out unsafe conditions to the Project Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Residential Remodeling related work
- General Carpenter knowledge, emphasis on finish
- Be able to communicate with others clearly.
- Must have reliable transportation, tardiness is not acceptable.
Official work day: Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., or as directed by the Project Manager. Overtime is occasionally necessary.
Training, Paid Time Off, Health/Dental/Vision, Flex Spending Account/Health Savings Account, Disability and Life Insurance, Bonuses, Profit Sharing and 401(k) Company Match, and equity opportunities over the long term. If you think you have what we are looking for, please contact us.
If you are interested in this position, contact us by any of the following means:
- Email your resume to [email protected]
- Fax your resume to 703-734-0188
- Call us at 703-734-9050
- Mail your resume to:
Careers @ BOWA
7900 Westpark Drive, Suite A180
McLean, VA 22102
BOWA is an equal opportunity employer.