Open Position: Laborer/Carpenter Assistant
Do you enjoy playing a key role in residential remodeling? Do you want to further your career with a hands on jobsite carpentry role? If so, then BOWA is the place for you. Take this opportunity to join our nationally recognized remodeling company known for an innovative management style. Over the past 30 years we have a proven track record of offering exciting and rewarding opportunities to our employees.
BOWA is seeking highly motivated individuals with a passion for continually learning new skills to join our team and continue building a rewarding career as a part of our Production Team.
A Laborer/Carpenter Assistant for BOWA plays an important role of each project. A Laborer/Carpenter Assistant is required to provide all necessary assistance to the Production Manager, Project Manager and Carpenters during all phases of construction.
If you or someone you know is committed to providing superior craftsmanship, has experience with residential construction, would enjoy working for an industry-leader and is interested in building a rewarding career, let us know.
- Complete all work, carpentry and otherwise, as directed by the Project Manager.
- Assist carpenters in completing their work, including but not limited to: getting material needed, jobsite organization and cleanup, and helping with basic carpentry work.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in Remodeling related work
- Complete work with the highest quality craftsmanship.
- Furnish all hand tools and small power tools as necessary to complete job.
- Be polite and courteous to the client, subcontractors and co-workers; and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Follow jobsite safety procedures and point out unsafe conditions.
- Be able to communicate with others clearly.
- Must have reliable transportation, tardiness is not acceptable.
Official work day: Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., or as directed by the Project Manger. Overtime is occasionally necessary.
Training, Health/Dental/Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, Bonuses, Profit Sharing and 401(k) Company Match, and equity opportunities over the long term. If you think you have what we are looking for, please contact us.
If you are interested in this position, contact us by any of the following means:
- Email your resume
- Fax your resume to 703-734-0188
- Call us at 703-734-9050
- Mail your resume to:
Careers @ BOWA
7900 Westpark Drive, Suite A180
McLean, VA 22102
BOWA is an equal opportunity employer.