Open Position: Tools On Project Manager
Do you enjoy playing a key role in client communication and ensuring that a project runs smoothly? Do you enjoy solving problems and making clients happy? Do you want to further your career with a hands on remodeling jobsite management role? If so then BOWA is the place for you. Take this opportunity to join our nationally recognized remodeling company known for an innovative management style. Over the past 28 years we have a proven track record of offering exciting and rewarding opportunities to our employees.
BOWA is seeking a highly motivated individuals with a passion for jobsite supervision and client communication to join our team and continue building a rewarding career as a part of our Project Manager group.
A Project Manager for BOWA plays an important role in the completion and profitability of each project. The PM is the representative of BOWA who ultimately knows the most about a given project. It is his chief responsibility to get the project completed with quality and in a timely manner.
If you or someone you know is committed to providing superior customer service, has experience with residential construction, would enjoy working for an industry-leader and is interested in building a rewarding career, let us know.
- Complete Lead Carpenter responsibilities:
- Direct and manage other carpenters on site
- Complete carpentry work as needed with “tools on”
- Own and maintain appropriate tools to complete the job
- Schedule and oversee building department inspections.
- Supervision of BOWA employees and subcontractors on a daily basis.
- Estimating material list quantities, getting lists to the Production Manager for pricing, oversee efficient use of the material and return of unused materials.
- Communicate and “manage” the client on a daily basis. Relay any important information from the client to the Production Manager.
- Keep informed as to the project as a whole including plans, change authorizations and specs.
- Maintain a two week future schedule of jobsite events including: material delivery dates, daily work, manpower needed, and summary of subcontractor work scheduled and completed.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with Production Manager, subcontractors, clients, and architects as necessary.
- Supervision of jobsite safety, cleanliness, security, and protection from damage during construction.
- Keep up to date plans with any changes. Disseminate this information to employees and subcontractors on the jobsite.
- Maintain a jobsite file folder containing all job related information including: work order, project specifications, change authorizations, subcontractor contracts or information, purchase orders, technical specs., architectural details, two week schedule and complete project schedule (prepared by Production Manager).
- Use of computer as directed by Production Manager.
Official work week: Normally 44.5 hours per week, usually Monday to Friday as directed by the Production Manager. Additional hours are sometimes required.
Training, Health/Dental/Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, Bonuses, Profit Sharing and 401(k) Company Match, and equity opportunities over the long term. If you think you have what we are looking for, please contact us.
If you are interested in this position, contact us by any of the following means:
- Email your resume
- Fax your resume to 703-734-0188
- Call us at 703-734-9050
- Mail your resume to:
Careers @ BOWA
7900 Westpark Drive, Suite A180
McLean, VA 22102
BOWA is an equal opportunity employer.