get to know
Adam joined BOWA in 2012 as Project Leader and became one of BOWA’s owners in 2018. He works throughout the DMV area as our condo specialist. Born and raised in Potomac, his interest in residential real estate and construction began around the dinner table with his father, who worked in real estate development. Adam nurtured this interest and received his MBA from American University with a specialization in real estate, and a Bachelor of Science degree in real estate finance and marketing also from American. His overarching interests in architecture, engineering, and his ability to visualize a space to maximize its potential make him valuable during the remodeling process. He earned his NAHB Certified Green Professional designation in 2008, his NARI Universal Design Certified Professional designation in 2015 and was named one of Pro Remodeler’s 40 under 40 in 2017. He has over a decade of experience in construction, residential and commercial property management, and condominium renovation. When he’s not at work, you can find him spending time outside with his wife, two children and dog, usually on the sideline of the soccer fields.
- How to Enjoy Remodeling – Phase 1
- Achieve More with an Experienced Condo Renovation Expert
- Reduce the Risk of “Drip, drip, drip…”, Select a Condo Remodeling Expert
- Your Condo Advisor: It’s a Matter of Trust and Experience
- Are You Going About Your Condo Search the Right Way?
- Houzz – Online Gallery with Loads of Inspiration