get to know
One of the principals at BOWA and a member of the BOWA team since 1994, Steve has over 30 years of experience in nearly all phases of residential construction. As the Team Leader for the Maryland and Washington, D.C. portions of the business, Steve is intimately involved with all aspects of his projects, and takes particular satisfaction in his daily interaction with his clients. Steve holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Engineering from Arizona State University and an MBA from American University. Prior to joining BOWA, Steve was a Vice President at his family’s company, Richmarr Construction. During his time there, his responsibilities included the construction of hundreds of single-family, town home and multi-family residences, as well as high-rise apartment buildings and other commercial structures. Although Steve has served on numerous boards and community organizations, he is particularly pleased to currently serve on the Board of Directors of the National Capital Area Autism Speaks organization. Raised in Bethesda, Steve now lives there with his wife, three children, two dogs and cat.
- Client Experience Profile: The Burkas – Learn what it’s like working with Steve and the BOWA team from a client’s point of view
- Houzz – Online Gallery with Loads of Inspiration
- Your Condo Advisor: It’s a Matter of Trust and Experience
- Are You Going About Your Condo Search the Right Way?
SOME OF MY RECENT PROJECTS:
- Luxury Kalorama Condo Renovation in Washington DC
- Tudor Whole-House Remodel in Chevy Chase, MD
- Contemporary Washington, DC Condominium Renovation
- Multi-Level Addition and Remodeling Project in Potomac, Maryland
- Fire Restoration in Chevy Chase Creates Opportunity for Whole House Renovation
- Indoor Pool and Great Room Addition in Potomac, MD