get to know
Jim joined BOWA in 2013 as a project leader, and brings with him over 25 years of business and remodeling experience. Jim enjoys collaborating with clients to learn more about their challenges and goals to develop the optimal design solution. Before joining BOWA, Jim was a managing partner in a Virginia design build remodeling firm, which he joined after founding and successfully running his own renovation business for several years. Prior to that, Jim was a senior technology sales and business development professional with companies such as VeriSign and Network Associates, where he focused on developing C-level relationships and strategic partnerships impacting increased growth and revenue. Jim attributes his success in these roles to his consultative approach to selling and commitment to always delivering solutions that exceed expectations. Jim is a natural decision maker, problem solver and team builder, which has served him well throughout his career. Jim lives in Ashburn, Virginia with his wife and two sons. He is active in coaching youth sports and enjoys playing golf and other outdoor activities in his spare time.
- Client Experience Profile: The Steindlers – Learn what it’s like to work with Jim and the BOWA team from a client’s point of view.
- Client Experience Profile: Cathy and Kevin – Learn how Jim was able to take our client’s vision and make it a reality.
- How to Enjoy Remodeling – Phase 1
- Houzz – Online Gallery with Loads of Inspiration
SOME OF MY RECENT PROJECTS:
- Modern Whole-House Renovation in Arlington, Virginia
- Master Bathroom Renovation with Plenty of Storage in Arlington, Virginia
- Addition and Renovation to Landmark Home in McLean, Virginia
- Universal Design Master Suite Renovation in McLean, VA
- 1960’s Era Ranch House Transformation in McLean, Virginia
- Stylish First-Floor Bungalow Renovation in Arlington, VA